New Member Class
The Northlake Baptist New Member Class, Northlake 101, is open to new members and those considering membership. The class is conducted every eight weeks in a continuous cycle. It is scheduled during the Sunday School hour at 9:45 in room 201. The course is taught by Rev. Danny Jones along with other church leaders and covers basic Christian Discipleship as outlined in Acts chapter 2.
- Baptism – “an outward sign of an inward grace”.
- Church Membership – an overview and some history of Northlake Baptist Church
- Bible Study – a Summary of Biblical Doctrine based on the Baptist Faith & Message, 2000.
- Prayer – a prayer guide based on the acronym “ACTS” – Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving, Supplication
- Fellowship – The Family of God, Unity in Diversity
- Ministering – Discovering our Spiritual Gifts and using them in the ministry of the church.
- Giving – Biblical Stewardship
- Witnessing – How to share the Gospel with others using your personal testimony.
This class is a great opportunity to learn more about Northlake and the ministries of the church. Northlake 101 is one of the best ways to get to know the people of the church and to get involved in serving Christ. We hope to see you there!