Christian Romance ?Home > Pastor's Blog > Christian Romance ?
On Wednesday, July 25th, we will be discussing Romance. One of the members of our Wednesday Night discussion group was reading his Daily Devotional Bible and read the “the Song of Solomon.” He said he was not sure how to interpret this book. The interpretation of The Song of Solomon has been a problem down thru the years. Some of the various interpretations are listed below. Please read this short book before Wednesday Night, participate in the poll, and – as always – feel free to comment.
The Song of Solomon is a poem that describes:
- All of the above (50%, 6 Votes)
- The Love of a Husband and Wife (17%, 2 Votes)
- Not Sure (17%, 2 Votes)
- The Love of God for Israel (8%, 1 Votes)
- The Love of Christ for His Church (8%, 1 Votes)
- None of the above (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 12